Wednesday 20 May 2015

Lyal Loves Wish List

Hi lovelies, So have been asked by the lovely People over and Lyal Loves to create a wish list on some of my favourite pieces from their online shop. I hope you enjoy this and ill leave links to each of the pieces down below.

So the first item on my wish list would be this panther bracelet. I love this item as its so dainty and I think would create a great festival look as it is delicate it may help pull an outfit together.











The next item on my wish list would be this gorgeous statement necklace.
This is a grey/silver chunky chain with a lovely diamante detail. This is a statement necklace which helps to be the focus point of the outfit and I think this would look great on a night out.













Another item on my wish list would be this beautiful white bracelet. I think this would look so delicate with an outfit and would look great at any family occasion such as a wedding or birthday. As this is white it will pretty much go with anything. This is a white band bracelet with a gold bar.

 











The final item on my wish list would be another statement necklace of course. This is a lovely white and pearly statement necklace. As the colours are pale then this would also go with most outfits. I love this piece because it looks very sophisticated.



No comments:

Post a Comment